Sword and the Script Media reaches an audience of tens of thousands of professional marketers and communicators every month on the blog alone. Add in email distribution, content syndication, a monthly marketing newsletter, social media and frequent and numerous citations in trade and business press — and the true reach is far greater.
Subscribers include CMOs, marketers, communications pros, and journalists. There are also tech analysts, financial analysts and investment bankers that follow my writings on the PR technology community – and occasionally ask me for an opinion.
There are several sponsorship opportunities:
- Sponsored posts. You supply the post — 200-600 words in length along with an image (example) — and it will be published on Sword and the Script, sent out to a dedicated email list of blog subscribers automatically, and promoted on the site’s social channels and included under the “P.S.” section of the Monthly Scripts newsletter, which has a distinctly different set of emails subscribers (see archive).
- Cost: $600 (if you want help writing it contact me for a quote).
Note: All sponsored content will be clearly delineated as [sponsored]. All links in sponsored content will be marked “no follow”.
Additional opportunity for PR software vendors
- PR software consulting. I offer a subscription-style service for PR software providers who want candid feedback on your product in a private session (under NDA). Effectively for $600 a month, you get two 30-minute inquiries (not including prep or post work). You can use these any way you want:
- Product teams use these for candid feedback on new features and innovation;
- Marketing teams use these to review content or for webinars;
- Management can use these to test ideas for M&A ideas, products and messaging.This is an exclusive arrangement and I’ll only work with one vendor at any given time.