If you are looking for a public relations firm or a PR agency that is located in the Atlanta area, you’ve come to the right place. This page neatly categorizes the firms and agencies we’ve learned about to make your search a little bit easier.
If you work for a B2B technology company and are looking to hire a firm, we hope you’ll consider Sword and the Script Media, LLC among the agencies you evaluate. We’re based in Alpharetta, along the high tech corridor of Route 400.
Here are links to our services, our backstory, our leadership and some of the advantages of working with a boutique PR firm that specializes in martech, legaltech and cybersecurity. This blog, which has been publishing for more than 13 years, is a window into our approach and thinking.
Need more info? Email frank -at- swordandthescript -dot- com
And now here’s that list…
Small and Mid-sized PR firms that serve B2B or Tech in Atlanta
Please note all employee counts are estimates based on data displayed on LinkedIn or the company’s website, as of September 2019. Agencies should feel free to reach out with updates as that changes. This listing does not constitute an endorsement or affiliation, it’s merely meant to be a resource for prospective buyers of PR services.
1) Brandware is “an independently owned marketing communications agency” with offices in L.A. and Atlanta with about 11 employees.
2) Write2Market is an Atlanta-based “full service, digital marketing and PR” firm with 11 employees.
3) Cookerly PR is an Atlanta-based “national communications firm” with about 35 employees.
4) Arketi Group is an Atlanta-based “public relations and digital marketing firm” with about 20 employees.
5) ARPR “is an award-winning tech PR agency” with about 27 employees and offices in Atlanta and New Orleans.
6) William Mills Agency is an Atlanta-based “independent public relations and marketing firm specializing in the financial industry” with about 45 employees.
7) Trevelino/Keller is an Atlanta based firm, with about 45 employees and positions itself as “outcome driven.”
8) Seed Factory is an “integrated marketing agency based in Atlanta” that works with both B2B and B2C clients; it has about 8 employees.
9) Media Frenzy is a boutique firm with about 6 employees, offices in London and Atlanta and offers media relations and content marketing services.
10) Carabiner Communications is an Atlanta-based marketing, PR, content and lead generation agency with about 32 employees.
11) Jackson Spaulding is a marketing communications firm with about 150 employees and offices across Georgia including Atlanta.
12) Chirp PR is an integrated marketing and PR agency with about six employees in Atlanta.
Large National and International PR Agencies with Offices in Atlanta
1) Allison + Partners is a national firm with dozens of offices around the country including an office in Atlanta. The company has 700 employees overall and my best guess is that it’s a team of about 10 in Atlanta.
2) Ketchum is a large international PR agency that is owned by Omnicom Group Inc. with an office in Atlanta.
3) FleishmanHillard is a large international PR agency that is also owned by Omnicom Group Inc. with an office in Atlanta.
4) Burson Cohn & Wolfe is a large international PR agency that is owned by WPP with an office in Atlanta.
5) Mower Agency is an integrated digital and creative agency with about 9 offices from Boston to Atlanta. The company has about 400 employees.
Non-B2B PR Agencies in Atlanta
1) Liz Lapidus PR is an Atlanta-based “boutique public relations firm specializing in upscale retail, hospitality, real estate, health & beauty and arts & entertainment brands” with about 6 employees.
2) Blue Hominy is “an Atlanta-based PR firm with a focus on food, drink, and more.” The company has about 6 employees.
3) The Burnette Agency is an Atlanta-based “social media, public relations, and creative services firm” with about 4 employees
4) Caren West PR is an Atlanta-based firm offering public relations, events and creative services; it has about 10 employees.
5) 360 Media is an Atlanta-based firms that specializes in entertainment, lifestyle and hospitality PR; it has about 12 employees.
6) The Wilbert Group “is a full-service communications and public relations firm based in Atlanta.” It has about 32 employees.
7) Leff & Associates is an Atlanta based public relations firm with about 11 employees.
8) Phase 3 Marketing and Communications is an integrated marketing services firm in Atlanta with about 140 employees.
9) Chemistry is an independent full-service marketing communications agency with about 120 employees; it has offices in Pittsburgh and Atlanta.
Marketing Firms in Atlanta
1) Frederick Swanston is a marketing and advertising agency based in Alpharetta with about 25 employees.
2) Modo Modo Agency is an Atlanta-based full-service marketing firm with about 28 employees.
3) Marsden Marketing is a demand generation firm, serving B2B, with about 16 employees in Atlanta.
4) Fire Bee is an integrated marketing agency with about 5 employees in Atlanta.
5) Red House B2B Marketing is a B2B marketing agency based in Alpharetta with about 50 employees.
* * *
If your firm isn’t listed and you are based in the Atlanta area, contact us to be added. Updates from listed agencies — in terms of focus, clients served, or other related characteristics that would be useful to a buyer making a decision — are welcome.
Image credit: Unsplash