Are the robots coming for our jobs? Will social media site siphon away the last remaining organic clicks? Is there a silver bullet to be found it multi-channel attribution?
In lieu of the typical Unscripted Marketing links roundup post I often publish on the occasional Saturday, today I’d like to invite you to make a prediction.
You are cordially invited to contribute a prediction to be published on this blog for 2018! You do not need to be a big shot to get prediction published. I believe people want to hear from different voices at all levels – from intern to CMO – and from a variety of marketing disciplines.
The deadline is November 15th, so don’t wait!
To do so is very easy, simply click or paste the following link into a browser and follow the brief instructions: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PRmarketing2018
Here are some additional notes for those interested:
1) You must disclose your name; I won’t go as far as to say “never” but I’m disinclined to use anonymous predictions.
2) Yes, I’ll include a backlink, but you have to earn it with a good faith effort and solid contribution. Unnatural or spammy link builders need not apply.
3) Please use the form available through the link above; sorry, I’m not accepting predictions by email.
4) Contrarian views are welcomed, even encouraged. Please say what’s on your mind, not what you think someone else wants to hear. Reasonable people can disagree and still be diplomatic.
5) I reserve the right to edit for space, style, copy, and typos – but you should still proofread your submission.
6) While I cannot promise a prediction will be published, all reasonable contributions will get a fair look, and I intend to publish as many as possible with attribution.
7) Please, just one prediction per person.
* * *
It’s going to be big and bold – and I hope you will part of it.
If you enjoyed this post you might also like:
Predictions, PR and Pressing Questions on SEO [UML]